Warranty & Care Guide
Nepean Blinds & Doors is committed to high standards of manufacturing, offering high quality products which will last for years.
Nepean Blinds & Doors is pleased to back their products with below warranties as provided by Nepean Blinds & Doors Pty Ltd (ABN 45 622 482 991), located at 1/89 Batt Street, Penrith NSW 2750. The benefits given to you in Nepean Blinds & Doors’s warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under law in relation to the products or services to which Nepean Blinds & Doors’s warranty relates. Nepean Blinds & Doors products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any reasonable foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the products repaired or replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Nepean Blinds & Doors warrants the initial purchaser that the product will be uninhibited from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of installation, provided that
- All products were installed by a Nepean Blinds & Doors Authorised representative
- Proof of purchase of the full original purchase price can be provided by the initial purchaser
- The products are maintained in accordance with the care instructions attached. Replacement of the product or a part does not extend or restart the warranty term.
The obligation of Nepean Blinds & Doors is limited to the repair or replacement of products or components found to have a manufacturing or material defect that is not the result of normal wear and tear.
1st Year–The first year is all-inclusive, which includes the cost of the Service call, plus parts and labour for any Nepean Blinds & Doors product deemed to be defective or have a manufacturing fault.
2nd-3rd–The second and third year of warranty covers the cost of all parts and labour associated with any Nepean Blinds & Doors product deemed to be defective or have a manufacturing fault. The cost of the service call is excluded after the 1st year of warranty and a service call fee will be charged to have someone attend site.
Nepean Blinds & Doors shall not warrant any incorrect choices made by the purchaser.
To make a claim under the Nepean Blinds & Doors Warranty
You will need to:
- Contact the Nepean Blinds & Doors showroom to register your warranty claim.
- You will then be contacted by a member of the Nepean Blinds & Doors team who will schedule a time to come and assess the situation.
Note: as per the Nepean Blinds & Doors warranty you may be required to pay a service call fee.
- To make a claim you will need:
- A copy of your original quote and/or proof of purchase
- Be the initial purchaser
- To ensure that all products were installed by a Nepean Blinds & Doors Authorised Installer
- That you have maintained your products as outlined in the Warranty & Care Guide
If Nepean Blinds & Doors deems the product(s) requires replacement, the existing product(s) must all be returned to the factory prior to the new products being manufactured. Any repairs will be made with like or similar parts.
General Exclusions and limitations, to the full extent permitted by law:
- Products that have been damaged through misuse or neglect
- Normal wear and tear including but not limited to normal shrinkage of fabrics on textile products and other changes which occur normally with the passage of time
- Variations in wood colours and warping which may occur over time
- Any conditions or damages resulting from accidents, alterations, misuse, abuse, interventions of motorised devices, or failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions with respect to measurement, installation, cleaning or maintenance
- Damage to the surface of any textile fabric due to the scrubbing or the use of any soap powder or detergents not approved by Nepean Blinds & Doors, fungal growth due to the build-up of surface dirt, grime, leaves or bird matter or accumulations of water lying on the fabric.
- Installations where salt spray, marine influences, industrial or corrosive environments or internal situations subject to moisture-laden air can affect the products.
- Any damage caused by wind, hail, lighting, rain, or other acts of God
- Any electrical work, or associated costs, this is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Damaged or not working for a period longer than 3 months
- Any cost associated with removal is not covered under this warranty
At no time does any person or organisation have the authority to give any additional warranty or guarantee on behalf of Nepean Blinds & Doors for its manufactured products.
Thank you for your business, we appreciate your comments!
If you have any further enquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Head Office: 1/89 Batt Street, Penrith NSW 2750
Phone: 02 4726 5700